Made today my day to “Do it AGAIN” adding at least one more round, circuit, or rep to what I do from now one.
Been feeling great now that use natural tea, along with ED foods that definitely satisfy the snack times !
Here’s my recipe tried for today ~
Buffalo – Chicken Wrap
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound chicken ( or other free-range meat favorite!)
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt (like making my own)
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 8-inch quinoa tortillas
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Whisk hot pepper sauce, 2 tablespoons vinegar and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add to the bowl with the hot sauce; toss to coat well.
- Whisk yogurt, pepper and the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar in a small bowl.
- To assemble wraps: Lay a tortilla on a work surface or plate. Spread with one-fourth of the chicken, lettuce, celery and tomato. Drizzle with some of the hot sauce remaining in the bowl and roll into a wrap sandwich. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Enjoy and hope others will share their recipes as well !!